We’re looking for passionate engineers with experience building clever web platforms who want to make a real impact. If you’re passionate about client-side development — or any level of the stack (you’re a software engineer after all!) — we’re sure to get along really well
- At least 2 years experience working full-time on large codebases.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors and the newest CSS3 technologies.
- Used modern build systems (grunt, gulp, etc).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Develop awesome new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise for maximum speed and scalability.
We’re crazy about people like us, and would love to chat about anything at any time.
- To make a difference in one of the 1% startups that achieve real success.
- To flex your engineering muscles and show off your responsive design prowess.
- To improve your skills and be challenged to learn new ones.
- To work in a multicultural team of young, energetic people who want to learn from you and have a lot to offer in return.
- Regular trips to London if desired
- Team trips every quarter (last ones in Brazilia and Morroco)
- Above-market wage
- Bonuses based on performance.
If interested, send an email at