Full Stack PHP Developers (Cluj-Napoca, Baia Mare, Bucuresti)

We are looking for Full Stack PHP Developers for great companies in Cluj-Napoca, Baia Mare and Bucharest. See details below.

1. The industry of hospitality that makes business intelligent for greater companies has awesome job places in the heart of Cluj-Napoca OR Baia Mare. If you’re a Full Stack PHP dev with PostgreSQL savviness, please find my details below.

Experienta:

- minimum 3 years developing web products with PHP and 2 years with JavaScript (jquery);
  - at least a handful of projects developed relying on PostgreSQL;
 -  good command of SOAP and OOP (would love it if you could mention a few instances   you had to follow this protocol).
  • Responsabilitățile și beneficiile angajatului:

• like any other company, we all want clean and well-designed code, ofc;

• in charge of producing detailed specification (don’t worry, the PM will do the estimation);

• keep track of your product (maintain, debug, test, troubleshoot);

• in charge of developing PHP modules (keywords: efficient, testable AND reusable);

• you get all the benefits every spoiled techie can enjoy!

• Modalități de contact: Please find me at [email protected] OR call me at +40 787 743 682

1. If you want to be part of the team that makes wonders (apps) from scratch, in Bucharest, international clients and all that jazz, look no further! If you’re a Full Stack PHP developer that knows their Laravel, check us out.
  • Tipul Colaborare: full-time

• Remote sau on site: ON SITE

• Experiența necesară:
    - PHP OOP is something you’ve been persistent about;
    - 3 years building web applications;
    - 3 years with Laravel (we go for the modern enterprise PHP application frameworks);
    - and, you guessed it, 3 years with custom queries in SQL;
    - VueJS, GitHub, REST/SOAP, Joomla/Wordpress plugins, LAMP Server, all of them are
    VERY NICE TO HAVE

• again, you get all the benefits every spoiled techie can enjoy! (plus, freshly installed ACs so you can keep cool)

• Modalități de contact: Please find me at [email protected] OR call me at +40 787 743 682

Acest subiect a fost închis automat după 30 de zile de la primul răspuns. Nu mai sunt permise răspunsuri noi.