US timezone sync up and time availability with both ET and PT timezones is required, excellent command of English language is preferred.
We primarily work on cutting edge identity verification, document authentication and fraud prevention technology services. If you want to learn more then we want to hear from you so we can explore how you can make our services better and even more successful.
We are looking for game-changers with a passion for software development and solving real-world problems; not just someone who can code, but someone who is curious and is always game to try new things.
As an Engineer, not only are you an excellent programmer, you are also someone who sincerely enjoys the art of finding simple, efficient, and scalable ways of solving problems as you will be responsible for the full cycle of design, development, and deployment of our products.
- Strong knowledge of App architecture patterns.
- Strong experience with REST APIs
- Strong notions of security best practices and demonstrated experience of applying sound mobile security practices.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience implementing and enhancing the CI/CD pipeline for mobile applications. Experience with Jenkins preferred.
- Demonstrated experience delivering and evolving the architecture and DevOps practices for a team developing native mobile applications in an Agile and Lean development environment.
- Experience with Cloud Development Platforms, Mobile/Web development frameworks, and microservice architecture.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with engineers, managers, PMs, customers.
WHAT YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developer in a Mobile SCRUM team.
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever needed on the team.
- Leads system analysis, design, development, and implementation for our existing mobile applications.
- Leads continuous integration effort using automated testing for mobile applications.
- Contributes to develop and maintain an inclusive and highly collaborative environment for the team.
- Translates stories into design & code. Develops well-engineered code and test artefacts backed by automated tests.
- Research and employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve the velocity of the team.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support.
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand.
- Able to work with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to prioritize work relative to both delivering business value and addressing technical debt.
HOW WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES
- You will always be heard, decisions are collaborative
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Work with an incredible team of smart and mission-driven people
Let’s get to know each other!