Job offer .NET Dev UK or remote

• Do you want to work directly with entrepreneurs who have created a billion pound company and have nurtured development talent in Bournemouth?
  • Do you want to have access to an amazing wealth of resource and experience gained through 15 years of development pioneering?
  • Do you want to work alongside a passionate team, who cares about code quality and customer experience?

If you replied ‘’yes’’ to above then look no further and click apply button now!

Rapida started in January 2017 and has gone from strength to strength. We have high expectations for the company. Launched by The Richmond Group, who have a long history of nurturing talent, we have all the right tools to create an extremely successful business.

We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to make new products and improve current systems in a fast-paced start-up.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress quickly and be part of a very exciting rapidly growing business from the beginning.

Some of your duties will include:

• Confidently build products from scratch, examine existing software and determine requirements for new/modified systems in the light of business needs
  • Write and code individual programs according to specifications
  • Test and correct software programs
  • Implement and evaluate the software
  • Plan and maintain database structure
  • To work closely with other Developers

We need you to know:

• .NET Core
  • C#
  • Entity Framework
  • RESTful web API

What you’ll get from us:
Competitive salary
Remote working
Opportunity to progress within international company
International team to work with

Please send CV :irena.lipinska@letme.com

(Clau Radu) #2

Hello. I have a lot of experience with the VS.Net platform, C# and VisualBasic and I’m interested in a remote collaboration. Please send me a private message for more information.

Best regards,
Claudiu Radu, CRG.
http://crgames.elementfx.com/

Buna Radu,
multumim de raspuns,
Trimite-ne te rog un CV in engleza la adresa mentionata sau la raluca.veres@rgroup.co.uk.
Sa lasi datele de contact in CV. Te contactam dupa ce analizam CV-ul.
Daca vrei mai multe detalii nu ezita sa intrebi.

Raluca Veres
Manager de proiect