The Customer Experience organization is looking for a highly motivated
full-time to join a growing team. In this role, you will help implement enhancements to the company’s digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer’s operational needs.
Objectives of this role:
You will have the opportunity to work on technical projects and engage in the following type of work:
• Write clean infrastructure code with a focus on reusability and automation (i.e. Shell, Python).
• Collaborate and contribute with other enterprise teams on the company’s Cloud journey, including the impact on infrastructure, networks and security.
• Manage central platforms as a service for growth and scale.
• Implement enhancements to the company’s digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer’s operational needs.
Basic job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• A minimum experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows.
• A minimum experience administering Windows and Linux environments.
• Ability to answer questions and provide customer service to team members as well as external clients.
• Ability to provide best practice approach to infrastructure deployments.
• Ability to automate management and maintenance tasks having a minimum knowledge of: PowerShell, Bash, Python.
• Understanding of enterprise networking – including VPN, Firewalls, ACLs, RBAC.
• Understanding of web development best practices – including source control and continuous integration/deployment concepts.
• Familiarity with concepts such as Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Superlative customer service skills.
• A passion for automation and building self-healing resilient systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable working on multiple tasks in an agile mode.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools.
Maternity / Paternity leave because family matters the most;
25 vacation days to recharge yourself!
Performance evaluation annual bonus;
Free access to platform to be up to date to the latest trends in the industry!
Professional certifications & trainings.
Transportation allowance to make your way to work smoother;