Looking for a web designer to make a quick look&feel update on my project

Hi Guys,

I’m looking for a Webdesigner to make some tiny modification to https://www.loisfrancaises.fr in order to have a cleaner look&feel.
This website is a search engine on french laws and it is in Alpha version.

the modifications that could be involved are (nothing fancy for now):

• font-family
  • font-size
  • color variation
  • margin and/or padding

Thanks.

david

1 Like

Hi, I am a newbie in HTML/CSS but i think can make a great job with your site very very cheap. Can u give me some details and i will start work, after, if u are not satisfied don`t pay my work. Waiting for answer

Hi, are you a webdesigner ?
if yes, can you provide PSDs instead of HTML/CSS ?
if yes, could you provide me a portfolio or example of your work ?

Hello @davask,

Check out my portofolio or my Behance profile.
I can also code the interfaces I create and you can see more of my profile + reviews at this link.

Regarding the website, it is a text heavy one and there’s not much room to play around with. There’s a pretty good spacing and use of fonts, with things to be improved.

• You can place article titles on 2 columns or make them narrower. They are hard to read when spanning across the whole website.
  • You can bold the word “article” under each title to give it a bit more contrast.
  • Considering the colors of your logo it would look better on a dark background without shadows.
  • Search page is listing articles very nicely with good typography. This should be implemented on the homepage also.
  • Too bad I can read french and understand most of it, but can’t speak/write. :upside_down_face:

Send me a private message if you are interested, so we can discuss more and eventually provide a proposal with 1-2 quotes.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @TiberiuMC,
I always pay for the work I request.
Do you have a portfolio or some examples of your previous work ?

Hi , sorry for next question!
Webdesigner for you mean digital design , like photoshop graphics( logo, psd) or code little change in code, html,css,sass, javascript?

@LevelCoding, don t be sorry, all question are good.
digital design is enough

Hi all, I was not expecting so much answers, thanks for that.
For now I will have to pick one of you, I ll get back to all of you once I have made my choice. However I ll get back to others as soon as I have something else to make them work on it.

2 Likes

Because you ve been so keen to quickly answer to my project. Does any of you know symfony/laravel php developper ? I have some trouble to find proactive guys. cheers

I’m junior at laravel/ symfony but i don’t have portofolio, i think in short time, boys from forum will contact you for Laravel/Symfony projects.

I already asked, but the responsiveness is not as expected. For instance, I have a work for one who never came back to me, so I m guessing he got enough work already and the other one, I m not sure why but he is not as responsive a you are all today. I’m starting to think the other one doesn t need my projects too.
At the end good for them, but i m a bit disappointed on how they behave.
@LevelCoding, how junior are you ?
Do you have a github account with some code I cab check ?

I left you a privatel message, thank you for your time!

2 Likes

Hey hey, I can help you with that, I like doing some side-projects from now and then.
This is my website: http://blvck.ro/

Contact me if you need help.

Thanks Alexandru,
However I work will solo freelancer only

1 Like

Acest subiect a fost închis automat după 30 de zile de la primul răspuns. Nu mai sunt permise răspunsuri noi.