About us & about the role:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world.
We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress!
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life while still having a life.
We offer excellent benefits including: competitive salary & bonuses, referral bonuses, meal tickets, life & health insurance, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities like career & mobility plans, eLearning platforms, employee resource groups and many other benefits that fit your interest!
- This full-time role will primarily work on an innovative Platform project. The Platform uses on-premise docker based Virtual Appliance product and Cloud-based fully Dockerized application platform alongisde our dedicated International team.
- The ideal candidate must have experience 45 years good experience working on Linux & Docker with … Kubernetes & Python (or Java) as nice to have skills.
- Design and develop on-premise virtual appliance based on rancher/k3s technologies and cloud-based application platform based on PKS/Kubernetes technologies.
- Design and develop platform (monitoring, job, security, notification, upgrader, etc.) services to be used by applications.
- Develop a keen understanding of the core requirements of our internal and external customers.
- Ensure, through both planning and project delivery conformance of established architecture, standards and best practices.