This is an opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer from a global organisation who is expanding their Development team in the RO/EU. We have local office footprint, although this can be a remote home based role too.
US timezone sync up and time availability with both ET and PT timezones is required, excellent command of english language is preferred.
We are currently expanding our team with multiple roles, in this particular post we are looking for a world-class Senior QA Engineer with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
We primarily work on cutting edge identity verification, document authentication and fraud prevention technology services. If you want to learn more then we want to hear from you so we can explore how you can make our services better and even more successful.
- Predominantly manual testing for enterprise solutions, with possibility for automation.
- Determine and develop test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive to completion.
- Manage bug database triage by prioritizing critical or major cases and working with multi-discipline teams to resolve and close successfully.
- Proactively create and execute test cases, triage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues found within the products.
- Prioritize test coverage, identify risk, and communicate recommendations and updates to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Analytical, disciplined and detail oriented
- Strong in QA methodology
- 5 years or more experience in testing and/or software development
- Experience testing distributed systems deployed in a cloud environment
- Strong scripting skills, preferably Python
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a small high achieving team, as well as independently
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
- Ability to work with remote team members efficiently
- Graph Databases such as Titan or Neo4j
- Experience with Perl or Python
We are offering
- A friendly international environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills
- A flexible schedule (no strict working hours)
- Paid vacations
- A variety interesting & challenging projects
- Performance bonuses
Come join us and see how ideas come to life!
- Information Technology & Services