We are a product design & development agency based in Bucharest, Romania and we work with both startups and seasoned entrepreneurs from both US & Europe, helping them transform ideas into polished products.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a world-class Systems Architect with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills we want to hear from you and explore how you can make our services better and even more successful.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The mobile team is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to help with one of our Skills-as-a-Service client platform. This app allows users to claim jobs, guide them through the successful completion of tasks, and get them certified for additional skills to extend the types of jobs that they can access. Our constant goal is to have a deeper understanding of our users, what they need and what they value, so that we can simplify and improve the effectiveness of our applications.
What you will do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, QA and other engineers in a collaborative environment
- Help shape features and solutions
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Support development of other team members through mentoring, code review, and knowledge sharing
- Work with QA and other engineers to help uncover and debug issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years programming experience, 2+ years experience building/delivering Android apps
- Proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin for development
- Expert understanding of the Android System APIs, Firebase Services, Android app lifecycle
- Deep familiarity with common design patterns and algorithms
- Experience with Realm is a plus
- Passionate about the end user and how they interact with what you and the team continue to build
- Proud history of shipping quality applications through the Play Store
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill and communicate complicated issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Skilled at writing Unit and Automation tests
- Ability to own the development lifecycle from start to finish
We are offering
- A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills
- A flexible schedule (no strict working hours)
- Paid vacations
- A variety interesting & challenging projects
- Performance bonuses
Come join us and see how ideas come to life!
- Online Media
- Information Technology