CrowdStrike is looking to hire a Senior Cloud Engineer to build large scale cloud-based cybersecurity systems using Go, Python, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, AWS.
We’re looking for a highly-technical, hands-on engineer who loves to operate at scale and build globally distributed, fault tolerant and highly scalable cloud-based critical systems.
Python, Go, Amazon Web Services
• Lead backend engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale application services across CrowdStrike products
• Make it possible for internal teams to easily work with data at the petabyte scale
• Leverage and build cloud-based services to support our top rated security intelligence platform
• Work with security researchers to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues
• Keep petabytes of critical business data safe, secure, and available
• Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams
• Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team
• Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend and data storage technologies and our system
• Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability
• Be an energetic ‘self-starter’ with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables
• Use and give back to the open source community