This is an opportunity for an experienced developer from a global organisation who is expanding their Development team in the RO/EU. We have local office footprint, although this can be a remote home based role too.
US timezone sync up and time availability with both ET and PT timezones is required, excellent command of english language is preferred.
We are currently expanding our team with multiple roles, in this particular post we are looking for a world-class Java Systems Architect with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
We primarily work on cutting edge identity verification, document authentication and fraud prevention technology services. If you want to learn more then we want to hear from you so we can explore how you can make our services better and even more successful.
The role involves:
- Provide experienced leadership and technical direction
- Hold primary accountability for platform features, from prioritization to design to release
- Own the full software development lifecycle - problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production
- Participate in strategic planning for solutions, services, and product development with Senior Management
- Partner with product management to define problems and identify iterative solutions
- Balance immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision
- Contribute to an engineering-wide culture of code quality and shared responsibility for testing
- et vision and direction to inspire and drive continuous improvement of engineering processes
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current trends and developments in the industry
- 50% technical leadership and 50% hands on development
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Bachelors of Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years development experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in designing, building and supporting a real time distributed SaaS platform
- Large scale Infrastructure design
- Generalist with full stack skills
- Strong Java, Scala and/or Golang
- Cassandra, Graph Databases, SOLR, Kafka a plus
- Strong leadership skills, but prefer to focus on deep technical ability
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
- Extensive knowledge of modern software development practices
- Proven ability to ship SaaS applications with high quality
- Experience with rapid development and deployment into the cloud
- Ability to make decisions, own it, and adjust as needed later
We are offering:
- A friendly international environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills
- A flexible schedule (no strict working hours)
- Paid vacations
- A variety interesting & challenging projects
- Performance bonuses
Come join us and see how ideas come to life!
- Online Media