【 Unity Developer 】(Full-time. Relocation required.) https://fgg.games/jobs/624/
We are looking for a skilled Unity Developer to join our ambitious team of internationals in making a gyaru-gemu card-collection game for the Japanese mobile market!
Feel Good Gaming is a new entertainment company and games studio currently based in Paphos, Cyprus. It was founded by professionals with a track record of successes in the gaming industry. We are working on our first debut title which is based on new and exciting IP in the gyaru-gemu space.
As a Unity Developer you will be joining the feature development team, maintaining the current game system as well as creating new features, ensuring we deliver the best possible experience for our players. You will be aided through every step of the tasks assigned to you, to easily familiarize yourself with our methods. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
【 Requirements 】
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with object oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Conversational level English.
【 Optional Advantage Points 】
- Native mobile development experience on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)
【 Why you’ll love it here 】
- A great environment for focusing on doing the best work possible.
- Join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP.
- Work with a fun and ambitious team.
- Enjoy the sunny island life in Paphos for a while, followed by the artistic city life in Berlin.
■ Our team will help and you will be fully supported with the relocations.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – email@example.com