Shift Marketing Studio is looking for a smart and enthusiastic front end developer to help build, improve and keep our existing products up to date.
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work with visual designs, with attention to aesthetic detail
- A good understanding of responsive design
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Prior experience with Git is necessary
- Experience with Twig (is welcomed, but not required)
- on going collaboration (pay is based on hourly rate)
- ideal candidate is located in Sibiu, but remote is also a good option
About Shift Marketing Studio
Shift Marketing Studio is one of Canada’s top Loyalty Marketing Event Companies - specialising in franchise automotive, with expansion plans into various vertical markets and regions globally. With nearly 4000 successful events to date, Shift Marketing adheres to a number of unwritten, common-sense and values-driven processes that make up who we are as a company. Honesty, integrity, and cutting-edge are all words that accurately describe our team members and our way of doing business.
For applications and questions email at dev[at]shiftmarketingstudio.com. For job applications please include portfolio or examples of previous work.