- Scripting in ES6 JS: support for modules to aid code reusability across an organization
- Everything as code: test logic and configuration options are both in JS for version control friendliness
- Automation-friendly: checks (like asserts) and thresholds for easy and flexible CI configuration!
- HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2, WebSocket and gRPC protocol support
- TLS features: client certificates, configurable SSL/TLS versions and ciphers
- Batteries included: Cookies, Crypto, Custom metrics, Encodings, Environment variables, JSON, HTML forms, files, flexible execution control, and more.
Built-in HAR converter: record browser sessions as
.harfiles and directly convert them to k6 scripts
- Flexible metrics storage and visualization: InfluxDB (+Grafana), JSON or k6 Cloud
Cloud execution and distributed tests (currently only on infrastructure managed by us k6 cloud, with native distributed execution in k6 planned for the near future!)
O prezentare misto cu demouri si exemple:
Au si un plugin pentru chrome headless: xk6-browser
Chiar astazi l-am testat. Momentan imi da crash cand incerc sa dau click pe un buton.