Based in: Timisoara
Contact: [email protected] 0770923614
Please send me your LinkedIn profile or CV
We are looking for our client for a passionate .NET Developer. Our client team is dedicated towards delivering high quality code every day using latest technologies and principles like Clean Code, SOLID principles, Clean Architecture, TDD.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science or Informatics area, with an overall minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Required knowledge/experience within all of the below bullets
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Visual Studio, C# and the .NET framework
- SQL databases
- Source control systems, i.e. TFS or other
Desired knowledge/experience with some of or all of the following:
- Experience with Test Automation and Test automation frameworks
- REST services and API
- JIRA or other issue tracking systems
Knowledge of Clean Code, SOLID Principles and Test Driven Development
Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
Digital skills (i.e. Google for Work apps).
Fluency in Business English is required
Customer oriented behavior
Fast learner – research capabilities for obtaining required information.
- Participate in an agile oriented development team and deliver values based on a Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work.
- You will be developing using Microsoft .Net and related supporting technologies, but as an agile team member, you might also contribute with work in all parts of the software stack.
- Always keep up with a continuous communication and mutual knowledge sharing with the other team members, the system architect and business analysts.
- Have skills and interests in large scale enterprise systems, and in particular in performance, security and stability
- Contribute to a good automated test coverage in all parts of the application
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
AMS Human Resources is an IT recruitment organization with a solid 13 years experience background. We have been helping companies as well as candidates since 2007 and become one of the most important IT recruitment agencies in Romania.
Accelerating IT since 2007!