Primul user Stack Overflow care atinge reputația de 1 milion

Surpriză: este Jon Skeet! de la care cu siguranță mulți am dat copy-paste :slight_smile:

Profilul lui de pe Stack Overflow:

LE: dacă vă întrebați cine e tipul, care în graficul din articol are acea ascensiune fulminantă (de îl depășește și pe Jon Skeet), este vorba de următorul:

3 Likes

Ai fost mai rapid ca mine !
Merita sa cititi raspunsul cu cele mai multe upvote uri !
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Blockquote
These are written in the third person so as not to disrupt the style of the thing. But hey, as we all know, Jon Skeet can make 1 == 3 anyway, so it makes no difference.

Jon Skeet is immutable. If something's going to change, it's going to have to be the rest of the universe.
Jon Skeet's addition operator doesn't commute; it teleports to where he needs it to be.
Anonymous methods and anonymous types are really all called Jon Skeet. They just don't like to boast.
Jon Skeet's code doesn't follow a coding convention. It is the coding convention.
Jon Skeet doesn't have performance bottlenecks. He just makes the universe wait its turn.
Jon Skeet is the only person who has ranked higher than Jon Skeet in the SO all-time rep league.
Users don't mark Jon Skeet's answers as accepted. The universe accepts them out of a sense of truth and justice.
Jon Skeet once answered one of my questions 42 seconds before I asked it. It is my belief that he employed a super computer and Infinite Improbability Drive technology to achieve this result.
When Jon Skeet points to null, null quakes in fear.
Donald Knuth wears a "Jon Skeet is my Homeboy" t-shirt to show off at parties.
Jon Skeet is the traveling salesman. Only he knows the shortest route.
Jon Skeet can make the Kessel run in under twelve parsecs.
Jon Skeet took the red pill and the blue pill, and can phase-shift in and out of the Matrix at will.
Jon Skeet has root access to your system.
The Dining Philosophers wait while Jon Skeet eats.
Jon Skeet knows the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow, both African and European.
Jon Skeet has more "Nice Answer" badges than you have badges.
Jon Skeet saved the Princess.

Al doilea Chuck Norris !