About us & the role:
Hello! Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life.
We offer: competitive salary & bonuses, excellent work benefits, bonus for referral programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities as learning platforms, mobility & career plans, employee resource groups and much more for any of your interests!
Our innovative Digital Platform is to delight the customers by providing new offers that deliver the full potential of Dell Technologies, in the manner they prefer - on-prem, hybrid or multi-cloud - with the option to consume through traditional, usage or outcome-based consumption models.
• Enable compelling as-a-service offer with subscription or usage based consumption model.
• Enable flexibly consumable offers within core sales tools with flexible rate cards.
• Integrate established unit-of-measure for consumption offers across the process lifecycle.
• Enable customers with secure Connectivity IoT solution to establish product telemetry, cloud provisioning, billing and next generation customer service.
• Build flexible software fulfillment services, which would orchestrate the entitlement, Licensing and Provisioning.
• Best-in-class cloud portal to provide integrated customer experience.
• Works closely with product managers and understand business requirements and objective to accomplish.
• Prepares system and detailed designs on micro services architecture, backend systems and integrations.
• Works closely with product line architects and developers in getting the designs implemented and deliver production ready software.
• Defines non-functional objectives for the product software and reviews alternate approaches.
• Aligns product designs with overall subscription usage billing and renewals architecture goals.
• Drives transformation towards achieving future Productization journey to use modern product stack technologies and cloud-based platform.
i. ReactJS, Typescript on Micro Frontend (MFE) architecture.
ii. Experience on integration models like Kafka, RMQ.
iii. XML & JSON Messaging formats.
iv. CI CD (GitLab preferably).
Nice to have:
i. Spring Boot Java development on Microservices architecture.
ii. Observability aspects – Audit, logging & Monitoring.
For other details please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org