Am gasit un post disponibil intern care pare interesant, e o combinatie intre devops, programare si management.
- Se cauta un manager cu experienta la instalare/mentenanta/actualizare de developer tools
- On-site in Bucuresti dar se poate si remote (1-2 zile pe luna la birou la intelegere cu managerul)
Mai multe detalii din job description:
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Software Developer Tools Manager you will represent the Software Development Community in global initiatives.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Service ownership and full end-to-end-responsibility for Software Development Tools.
- Manage all projects and services related to Gitlab, Artifactory, SonarQube and the MAP platform.
- Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering.
- Managing an offshore team of 4 – 6 DevOps and Service colleagues.
- Optimization of cost structures and controlling of budgets.
- Representing the Software Development Community in global initiatives.
- Managing internal/external license suppliers.
What You Bring
- University degree in IT or related areas.
- Several years of experience in service management and agile IT project management (SCRUM, KANBAN) Preferably certified.
- Fluent English in word and writing, German is a plus.
- Ability to lead an offshore team while offering excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to understand software development processes and work out requirements.
- Ability to manage, support and organize social media communities of Software Developers.
- Knowledge in using the following tools would be helpful - Gitlab, Artifactory, SonarQube.
- Customer-focused behavior and capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect.
Daca sunteti interesat va pot oferi un referral.