W10 Creators Update: Game mode si boatloads of data for MS

Chiar ma gandeam la Creators Update ca adauga Game Mode insa dupa un pic de googlin’ aparent scade FPS-urile.

Dar se pare ca mai sunt niste goodies in acel update (care il poti instala chiar acum - iarasi via un pic de googlin’):

so umm, cum fac rost legat de o licenta Enterprise?

Hopefully they will update this: https://github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking

1 Like

Sau citind știrile zilei? :sunglasses:

nope, via nixCraft :))) dar congrats ca ai reusit sa prinzi o stire which literally floods the Internets! cel putin pt. cei interested de subiect.

Also citind ce ai scris pe acolo imi place cum nu mentionezi nimic de ce contine acest update. gg on the whole news stuff

• on topic:

Ars comment:

It would seem to be a pretty safe bet Microsoft offered to do whatever the government asked them (or willingly suggested things themselves). With the much higher levels of data monitoring of people’s computers with Windows 10 (backed into 8 & 7 via updates) and the U.S. law passed last year allowing clear sharing with the govt of companies data without anonymization, both sides of this group are probably pretty happy.

Apple seemed to be the only Mfr / OS mfr with examples of the govt going after them secretly to compromise their compiler etc… Google seemed more complicated, partners in some areas but the govt did stuff secretly to get data they wanted from them as well

via WikiLeaks just dropped the CIA’s secret how-to for infecting Windows | Ars Technica

I think I should get a PS4 Pro and format C: :smile_cat: (@iamntz is me or these emojis are just ghastly?)